Geek Girl Authority and The Futon Critic are both in agreement: when the four episodes hitting the app on March 26 reach TV starting on April 9, they will be weekly. Geek Girl Authority also gives us big news: May 7 will see a big two-parter air on TV.
Most of the big stuff we’ve seen in the trailer is probably from the two-parter. Probably. We’ll find out soon enough.
Here’s when everything will air, in the 7:30 PM EDT time slot:
- April 9, 2018 – Your Mother and Mine: Steven takes Garnet to meet some of his new friends.
- April 16, 2018 – The Big Show: Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.
- April 23, 2018 – Pool Hopping: Garnet and Steven explore the most unlikely timelines in Beach City.
- April 30, 2018 – Letters to Lars: Steven writes about the latest news of Beach City.
- May 7, 2018 – Unnamed Two-Parter