Well now, that was quite a season finale, wasn’t it? There was apparently a lot of anticipation for it as well, because Change Your Mind was watched by 989,000 people (the most the series has had in a year).
January 24, 2019
January 9, 2019
January 3, 2019
December 27, 2018
December 19, 2018
An episode airing for the first time on TV means a new ratings post.
Legs From Here to Homeworld was seen by 631,000 viewers when it premiered on Monday, and bested We Bare Bears in viewership. Here’s how things (bear) stacked up:
Steven Universe at 7:30 PM with 631,000 We Bare Bears at 7:00 PM …
July 9, 2018
Reunited was seen by 974,000 viewers on its premier on Friday. It may not sound too impressive, but to hear tell of it Cartoon Network hasn’t put up a higher-rated episode premier since March 30.
July 6, 2018
July 6, 2018
July 5, 2018
The only new episode Cartoon Network aired on Tuesday, What’s Your Problem? was seen by 927,000 viewers on its premier.
July 3, 2018
The first episode of the new bomb, Now We’re Only Falling Apart, was seen by 839,000 viewers. OK K.O.! was also premiering its new episodes on the hour this morning, so here’s how things stacked up on the network:
Steven Universe at 7:30 PM with 739,000 OK K.O.! at 11:00 AM with 603,000 OK K.O.! at …
Time until Steven Universe: The Movie airs
- Unlocked episodes as of August 16, 2019 August 16, 2019
- Lunar Sea Spire podcast episode 256: Infinity Train August 12, 2019
- Steven Universe air times for August 12-18, 2019 (3.5 hours) August 11, 2019
- Unlocked episodes as of August 8, 2019 August 8, 2019
- Lunar Sea Spire Podcast episode 255: What kind of Gem is Bendy? August 5, 2019
- Steven Universe air times for August 5-11, 2019 (3.5 hours) August 4, 2019