Well people definitely wanted to watch the Wanted event. As a block, Stuck Together, The Trial, Off Colors, and Lars’ Head were seen by 1,532,000 viewers in its first half and 1,524,000 viewers in its second half.
Steven Universe wasn’t the only Cartoon Network show with a big premiere on Monday. Here’s how the network did:
- Steven Universe at 7:00 PM with 1,532,000
- Steven Universe at 7:30 PM with 1,524,000
- Teen Titans Go! at 6:00 PM with 1,470,000
- Ben 10 at 6:10 PM with 1,198,000
- Ben 10 at 6:30 PM with 1,129,000